Friday, November 6, 2020

TESTING FOR COVID BAFFLES ME...

We Hear the "Testing. Testing. Testing." Mantra Constantly...

But Whats the Point? 

You are Sick...or You're Not Sick...You Don't Need to Test to Tell How you Feel...

Who are these People being "Tested"...Perhaps they Feel Sick? Otherwise Whats the point...?

If You Feel Great and are "Positive" you're NOT Going to "Self Quarantine" for 2 Weeks...

You'll Assume You "Beat the Virus" and are OK...

NO ONE Will Follow Up To Make you Do Anything...

I've Never Been "Tested"...

I Assume I Got the Virus in the Spring when I had a "little cough" and I am "Over It."

If I Feel Sick Tomorrow...Then, I'll Get Tested...

But I'm Not Going to Join the Tens of Millions Getting Stick up Their Noses...ON SPEC...Just for The HELL of It... 

I Don't Need any Speculation...

Do I have a Fever? Feel Tired? Body Aches?...OK I'll Get Tested...

You're Likely at Higher Risk at "Testing Sites" to be Infected...

Or at Walmart...which is a Cesspool of Covid19.

Cases Never Were Determinative of Flu until This Year with Covid... Back in 2018 Ordinary People Folllowed Hospitalizations and Ultimately Deaths...

"Cases" were for the medical professionals at CDC to consider...

Covid is Less Deadly than FLU...If ALL Unknown  & Untested People like me are factored In...

But We're NOT....

No comments:

Post a Comment