Wednesday, July 8, 2020

I Consider myself a Scientific Person...  I've Studied the Literature...

But I fail, at every level, to see the benefit of Testing, Testing, Testing...  IF There is No Follow Up...

Why are Aysymptomatic People waiting in line to be "Tested"....IF There is No Way to Modify their behavior... 

Do they need a Test to Tell them they're Sick?  What about the ER if you have real Symptoms?

If they test "Positive" they assume they're "over it" and Go On with Their lives...

If they Test Negative They Assume They're OK and Go on with Their Lives...

How much gasoline is wasted in these long lines...? Will Anyone Contact the Positive Cases for "Contact Tracing"...Not Likely... 

I don't know the phone number of the guy behind me in line at Krogers or Home Depost...How do I contact Him...  And Family Members or Close Associates Hardly Need to be "Traced" they already know my results...and shouldn't need a call from a government employee...

Whats the Point? 

Because this issue is the center peice of the Fauci Panic Agenda...Ever More Testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment